Saturday 23 April 2011

Different Hadees For Humen


Please read these Holy Hadees and act upon for better life
(1)
Abu Huraira  narrated that Rasool Allah said, “Any gathering in which people sit and do not do Zikr of Allah and do not send Durood upon their Prophet is of loss for them. If Allah wills, give them azab (punishment) and if wills, forgive them.” (Tirmizi)
(2)
Abu Huraira  narrated that Rasool Allah said, “Allah Tabaraka wa Ta’ala says when a person moves his lips for Zikr of Allah, I am with him. “ (Bukhari)
(3)
Abu Huraira  narrated that Rasool Allah said, “Allah Tabaraka wa Ta’ala says I am closer to my slave than his supposition of which he keeps of me. And when he/her does Zikr of Allah, I am with him/her. If he does Zikr in his heart, I do his Zikr near MY proximity (closeness) and if he does Zikr in a gathering, I mention him in a gathering Afdhal (better) than it. (Bukhari)
(4)
Muaaz bin Jabal  narrated that Rasool Allah said, “The people of Jannat will only regret that moment which had been empty of Zikr of Allah.” (Beheqi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...